Piazza's Artspace in Brussels
– Would you mind bringing your skin colour, social background, prejudices, assumptions and other issues to the art desk?
– Would you mind giving your opinion on the hypothesis that collective artistic practices, taking into account different communities and social backgrounds lead to a more inclusive democracy?
– Would you mind talking about your own or somebody else’s whiteness as a ghost that haunts your art work?
– Would you mind clarifying the personal relations which went into the production of your art work?
– Would you mind telling us what kind of urban reality you need to be able to work together comfortably?
– Would you mind listing the opportunities, affinities, capacities, chances and misunderstandings that brought us together?